Posted: Oct. 04, 2018
Position Type: Summit Decommissioning Services Division
Location: Calgary, AB
Job Number: #18-10-0258
SUMMIT, An Earth Services Company. is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our Summit Decommissioning Services (SDS) Division as a Project Administrator based out of our Calgary, AB office. (Competition #18-10-0258). The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring the quality, cost efficiency and timeliness of deliverables.
You will be supported by the entire Summit organization which consists of a dynamic Team of technical administrators, business development professionals, an in-house IT department and many other highly experienced, skilled and educated Professionals.
• Assist with project related invoicing
• Check source documents for accuracy, verify data and correct data where necessary
• Obtain further information for incomplete documents. Update data and delete unnecessary files
• Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms
• Maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks
• Comply with data integrity and security policies
• Provide daily reports to key clients, ensuring that deadlines are met, while maintaining Summit’s high standard of quality service
• Coordinating the submission of daily field tickets, and confirming precise details are collected for data entry
• Generate internal and external communications as needed
• Respond to questions and requests for information with respect to on-boarding new clients and providing quote sheets
• Answer incoming calls and assume other administrative duties when needed
• Assist with project management to update revenue costs with the AFE associated with each project
• Support cost control and detailed review of projects from a project accounting perspective.
• Successful candidate is highly disciplined and understands the importance of following procedures and maintaining systems, and can promote and enforce their use to facilitate successful business outcomes
• Minimum 5 yrs’ of experience in oil and gas administrative capacity, specifically with Data entry and information collection management
• Experience with BST or equivalent enterprise software is considered an asset
• Strong computer skills. Formal computer-based training or certificate, would be considered an asset
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and relevant computer applications (Excel)
• Accuracy and attention to detail; organizational, time management, technical writing, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
• Post-secondary education or training in an accounting, project management, administration or equivalent will be considered a strong asset.
• Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
• Strong knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
• Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
• Above average organization and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
Summit, An Earth Services Company has become the industry leader in the environmental services sector with operations in Canada, the United States and Australia. Our company focuses on offering turnkey environmental management solutions to clients across various industries.
Summit’s vision is to be the most respected environmental solutions company, admired for its people, performance and innovation.
If your passion and experience align with this vision, then Summit is for you! Visit our website, www.summitearth.com, for job postings.
We appreciate your interest in working with Summit. Due to the volume of applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your applications and letters of interest in confidence directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will remain open until suitable candidates are found.