What We Offer
Summit’s team of experts have a proven record for developing and implementing remediation and risk management programs relying on our experience, science and collaboration with clients and regulators when dealing with contaminated sites.
A comprehensive and pragmatic solution is essential to ensure regulatory approval and ensure cost effective management of contaminated sites.
We apply Tier 1 and Tier 2 Soil and Groundwater Remediation Guidelines, Subsoil Salinity Tool, metal exceedances justification and applicable risk assessments when managing contaminated sites.
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase I & II ESA
- British Columbia Stage I & II PSI (Part 1 COR Applications)
- CSA Phase I & II ESA
- Environmental Liability Assessment and Management
- Tier 2 Guideline Development and Application
- Subsoil Salinity Tool
- Metal Exceedance Consideration
- Contaminated Site Assessment
- In-situ and Ex-situ Remediation